Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving this Sun the 18th.
10-15-2009, 05:16 PM,
Re: Diving this Sun the 18th.
Hey I haven't seen the Hercules yet, it would be great if we could do that one. I have the general local of another wreck by the Whitebear, mite be a goose chase or there mite be gold and treasure. Wink
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
10-15-2009, 06:45 PM,

I think that will fly Doug, the Hercules is a decent wreck, bring your info on the other wreck, we have GPS on most all of them. Ohhh, and if we find that gold and treasure, we'll raise that pirate flag ( I mean,,,, the "colors"  :-\) the Queen got me, next to the dive flag, (the Queen got me that one too) and we'll free that gold from the cold, inky depths, to allow it to shine once again, for all to see..... Well,,, till we get it to the scrapper anyway.           TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
10-15-2009, 09:16 PM,
I dont know what your talken about but if we find gold, the beers on me!
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
10-16-2009, 08:54 AM,
Do I need to bring acouple of tanks, or are people bringing spares? 
10-16-2009, 04:20 PM,

I think theres still the remains of a broken 14k gold necklace on my headboard, I'll bring that to see if you can find it on the center of the deck of the Hercules, I can taste that Guiness already!
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
10-16-2009, 04:22 PM,

I'll have a spare 80ft and a spare 100ft, your welcome to dude.
10-16-2009, 08:11 PM,
I'll bring one tank along.  I don't know if I'll need a 2nd, but good to know there will be a spare if needed.
10-17-2009, 09:32 AM,
I will see everyone on Sunday at the boat launch.  So, the time is set for NOON??  I didn't get a deer, so that frees me up to do a little diving.  See Ya Sunday.
10-17-2009, 12:05 PM,

Ya Robert thats right, Noon at the launch, its a full boat,,,, you, Hydro, Doug, Goalie and me, well with everyone diving anyway, bring your GPS, seems Doug might have a location on a wreck (maybe we dont already know about) but wanted to dive the Hercules, well compare what his #s are to ours. Dont give up on the deer yet lots out moving around, maybe you can bounce one off the truck on the way to Tonka.     T
10-17-2009, 10:35 PM,

Ya Robert thats right, Noon at the launch, its a full boat,,,, you, Hydro, Doug, Goalie and me, well with everyone diving anyway, bring your GPS, seems Doug might have a location on a wreck (maybe we dont already know about) but wanted to dive the Hercules, well compare what his #s are to ours. Dont give up on the deer yet lots out moving around, maybe you can bounce one off the truck on the way to Tonka.     T
[/quote]

I don't really want to wreck the truck just to get some meat.LOL Wink  I am planning on going up to Winnie in the beginning of Nov. to hunt with my family.  Maybe I can bag the ten point that I missed last year two days in a row  :-[.  That is, if no one got him last year after we left, and if he is still around.

I will see everyone tomorrow at the landing.