Remember me
Lost Password Register

Square Lake: Ultimate Dive Destination Video
10-18-2009, 01:14 PM,
Square Lake: Ultimate Dive Destination Video
As a Minnesota based SCUBA diver, I believe our lakes are not receiving the attention they so richly deserve. This summer I decided to rectify the situation and created this video to highlight a very popular local dive destination. We may not have the visibility of the Caribbean, the bio-diversity of Hawaii, or even the warmest water, but ours is just as wet! Except for the times when it's frozen, but that's another video...

10-18-2009, 04:33 PM,
Re: Square Lake: Ultimate Dive Destination Video
Nice Vid. Never dove there before, perhaps some day.
10-18-2009, 09:19 PM,
nice video,
I got gipped, guido charged me twice the fee and didnt even show off the canoe.  ;D
10-19-2009, 07:24 PM,
Nice job!  I also watched your Maderia Video.  I have dove both and it is cool if I ever need to show people who dont dive what I have seen I can show them this.  Or even show expereinced divers that have dove there incase they missed something or something to look for for next time.  What do you use for a camera?
10-19-2009, 07:45 PM,
Thanks for the feedback. I use a Canon A720IS point and shoot with the Canon underwater housing. Nothing fancy but it does fine when there's enough light.
10-19-2009, 10:17 PM,
That is pretty cool. I just got my underwater housing for my A720IS.  I took it out on a dive this weekend, but vis was pretty bad, so I got lots of great shots of silt..  its nice to see it can take better pictures when conditions are better Smile
10-20-2009, 10:23 AM,
I finally got to sit down and watch the whole video- It's pretty cute with tour guide guedo.... The next one you make will have to be this time of year- the vis was amazing at square last weekend.
The only thing I take seriously when it comes to diving is safety.