Remember me
Lost Password Register

Shore diving Sunday the 25th of Oct.
10-26-2009, 11:27 AM,
Re: Shore diving Sunday the 25th of Oct.

Believing you were set up??  Sounds a little paranoid to me.... ;D
[/quote]

yeah, robert and i would be sure to tell everyone if we found something like this in minnetonka after robert shows up in a separate boat and terry leaves and all the other boats are off the lake for the night....

"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
10-26-2009, 11:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-26-2009, 03:01 PM by mermaid.)

[/quote]
yeah, robert and i would be sure to tell everyone if we found something like this in minnetonka after robert shows up in a separate boat and terry leaves and all the other boats are off the lake for the night....
  /quote]

Finding a stash like that makes me wish I had a drysuit already !!

10-26-2009, 05:31 PM,

[/quote]  yeah, robert and i would be sure to tell everyone if we found something like this in minnetonka after robert shows up in a separate boat and terry leaves and all the other boats are off the lake for the night....   /quote]

Finding a stash like that makes me wish I had a drysuit already !! [/quote]

:-[  A full grown fish has told me that this kind of stash is usually found in warm, tropical waters...not in waters where you need a drysuit.  Seems like this guppy has a bit to learn.  :Smile
10-26-2009, 06:17 PM,

[/quote]

That looks like Roberts thumb on that chest of dublunes, and were not hearing anything from him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[/quote]
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
10-26-2009, 06:22 PM,

[/quote] 

That looks like Roberts thumb on that chest of dublunes, and were not hearing anything from him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
[/quote]
[/quote]

HAHAHAHHAHAHA ;D
10-27-2009, 07:59 PM,

[/quote]

yeah, Robert and i would be sure to tell everyone if we found something like this in minnetonka after Robert shows up in a separate boat and terry leaves and all the other boats are off the lake for the night....

[/quote]
[/quote]

Sorry,  I just got back from ordering my new boat for next season.  It should be ready by the time the ice is off the lakes next spring.  That is what happens when you get everything custom..

Wink JK

It was fun diving that day with everyone.  Terry, you should have stayed for that dive.  The dining after was pretty good also.  You know, with all that Ching we found, we could afford an expensive restaurant.LOL

My computer has been on the fritz, so I have to use the slow one till my other one gets back from repair.

Terry, I don't know yet if I will be able to make the dive this coming weekend.  I have a lot of stuff to get done before I head up north with my father for deer hunting.  I will let you know later in the week.