Remember me
Lost Password Register

SCUBA DIVER ARREST WARRANT - DALE BATT **Please Read**
10-28-2009, 03:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2010, 07:58 AM by Scott Rose.)
SCUBA DIVER ARREST WARRANT - DALE BATT **Please Read**
UPDATE: Outstanding Felony Arrest Warrant is still active for DALE HARRY BATT (date of birth 12.19.1962)

We've had a few leads on Dale...and would appreciate any information anyone might have.  Any info on Dale within the last 10 years could prove to be very helpful!

Dale was an avid scuba diver.  You can see his info and pictures at:  

Batt was tried and convicted of Felony 3rd Degree Assault causing Substantial Bodily Harm to his victim.  While the Sheriff's Office argued he should have been sentenced to prison, he was given a 5 year stayed prison sentence as long as he complied with probation and treatment.  That was the last time he was seen here.  

Batt was an avid scuba diver.  We know he has dived in MN, WI, and MI.  He talked about diving among the wrecks in Michigan, and has been seen at shows like Ghost Ships in WI. He also dove in Cozumel at least once a year.    

We believe he may be using an alias name and date of birth. Please take a look at our website and his information.  Remember, he may be using a different name so please take a look at his pictures to see if you remember him.  Batt has been known to possess guns in the past and has a violent temper.  

We would appreciate any information you may be able to provide.  Information that would be helpful would include what name and contact information he's using, any phone numbers, and who (if anyone) he was there with diving, friends, employment info, ect.  Any and all information would be helpful!    

Thank you for your assistance.  

Deputy Scott Rose
Dodge County Sheriff's Office – Warrants
Mantorville MN  
507-635-6200
scott.rose@co.dodge.mn.us

Attached Files
.jpg   DALEHARRYBATT12191962.jpg (Size: 6.48 KB / Downloads: 99)
.jpg   DALEHARRYBATTFRONTPIC.jpg (Size: 30.86 KB / Downloads: 100)
.jpg   DALEHARRYBATT12191962.jpg (Size: 6.48 KB / Downloads: 99)
.jpg   DALEHARRYBATTFRONTPIC.jpg (Size: 30.86 KB / Downloads: 100)
.jpg   DALEHARRYBATTPROFILEPIC.jpg (Size: 25.78 KB / Downloads: 101)
10-28-2009, 03:52 PM,
Re: SCUBA DIVER ARREST WARRANT - DALE BATT **Please Read**
Check his moms basement.
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
11-07-2009, 08:08 AM,
You can also contact us on Facebook.  User name - Dcso Warrants
Remember, you can remain anonymous.  Thanks for your help!
11-24-2009, 03:58 PM,
FYI....A $500.00 reward has been added....payble to the person that provides the tip that leads to Dale Batt's arrest.
07-01-2010, 08:00 AM,
Updated original posting info.
07-02-2010, 09:31 AM,
Who did he assault?
07-02-2010, 09:36 AM,
On DCSO website it stats that it was his wife. 
07-29-2010, 09:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2010, 07:36 AM by Shooter.)

relaying of my personal experience of being wrongly accused and arrested at the hands of a vindictive ex-wife. I also related my personal experience of going through the legal system and being found guilty until proven innocent. I am not commenting on his innocence or guilt because I don't know the facts. Merely relaying my personal experience.