Remember me
Lost Password Register

Sea Hunt episodes
11-22-2009, 09:59 AM,
Sea Hunt episodes
When I got up this morning I turned on the TV and there was nothing worth watching while I drank my coffee. I googled: Sea Hunt Episodes and came up with this link:

Then I scrolled down to one that was supposed to be 26 minutes long. This was a full episode (with Disney commercials mixed in).

Here is a link to the episode: This episode is about using a tow sled so smuggle in illegal immigrants. I thought it was corny but very entertaining.
At the right side of this page there are other episodes of Sea Hunt.

I have never seen any of the Sea Hunt shows, but wanted to since the guys at work keep calling me Mike Nelson because most of my conversations lead to diving conversations.

Watch these shows to see how far we have evolved as divers since then...
11-22-2009, 12:53 PM,
Sea Hunt episodes
Hulu has Sea Hunt as well.
11-22-2009, 08:50 PM,
Re: Sea Hunt episodes
thanks for that!  Wife and I just enjoyed a half hour episode.  the stuff that's on t.v. nowadays is difficult to watch sometimes but this was fun.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
11-22-2009, 09:09 PM,

Your welcome, John
11-24-2009, 05:01 AM,
I woke up this morning at 4:00 AM and our power was out. I was about 1 hour from needing to get up anyway so I thought I would just go to work early. Then the power came back on about 10 minutes later so I made coffee and watched another episode of Sea Hunt. This one was called "Gold Below". Same corny storyline but entertaining as well. These guys were diving on the pacific side of Mexico at 300' with no wetsuit. Just a double hose, triple lung, a 12" knife worn on the waist, a 6' spear gun, a depth gauge on one wrist and a watch on the other. I know it was fakey but it was a good show for being filmed in 1958.
Here is a kink to that one:
John
11-24-2009, 06:11 AM,
How was the ambient light at 300'.  Just great I bet.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?