Remember me
Lost Password Register

New dive shop owners
11-29-2009, 09:09 AM,
New dive shop owners
    Just in case some of you haven’t heard, we have some new dive shop owners back in the community. Steve and Jolene Philbrook have purchased Going Under Dive Center. It will be renamed Going Under Dive and Photo Center.  The name change denotes what Steve and Jolene have been doing in their absence since leaving GUDC. Steve, as you remember, worked at Going Under as an instructor and instructor-trainer. Jolene is an instructor as well. They both went to work for Inon, a leading manufacturer of underwater photography equipment.  They have already started building a very nice display of UW photo equipment. This is a work in progress, so stop in and say hi to Steve and Jolene. It is great to see some new blood in the industry. We have lost some great people lately due to economics so let’s support our local stores. Without them, very few of us would be diving.
11-30-2009, 02:25 PM,
Re: New dive shop owners
Great to hear that Steve is back.  Congratulations to Ron, Steve, and Jolene for a successful transaction.  Good luck with the store.  I'll definitely be stopping by at some point to check out the photo gear.
--Jason
12-02-2009, 05:15 PM,
Jolene & I are excited to be back in town with "Going Under Dive & Photo Center".  We invite everyone to stop in and say hi.  We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and look forward to a fun year Smile 

Steve
12-02-2009, 06:22 PM,
Steve, Congratulations on the store.  I will be sure to stop in, check out the store and say hi.
Dave
12-16-2009, 02:22 PM,

Be sure to check them out & become a "fan" on FaceBook if you haven't already! Lots of fun new stuff added daily!

CLICK HERE:

Stay up to date on classes, activities, sales, fun photo's, video's, store promo's, etc...  :o
"BARK BARK!" -Dudley Do Right-