Remember me
Lost Password Register

Best Job in the World
01-14-2009, 12:21 PM,
Best Job in the World
I guess this was on the news last night and its in the Star Tribune this morning.

SYDNEY, Australia - Position: Island caretaker. Duties: Lazing around Australia's Great Barrier Reef for six months. Salary: 150,000 Australian dollars ($100,000).

Here is the Star Tribune's Website:

From what I have read on-line the original website has had so many hits it crashed. 
01-24-2009, 05:43 AM,
Re: Best Job in the World
Ha ha ha. weve been talking about that at work. three days in they had like 6000 video aplications submitted and the website crashed.  very interesting. im going to submit an aplication, if chosen, i probably wont come back..serriouly.

oh they dont tell you about the angicagi(spelling bad) stinging and killing jellyfish. but i cant imagine that would be worse than swimming in jan!

anyways im game. id split the prise with anyone who could get me the winning video.
top 10 videos will be selected by the public. +1 option selected by the australian tourism buro.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
12-29-2009, 08:02 PM,
Re: Best Job in the World
Even the Best Job in the World has bad days.