Lost Password Register

Diving in Truk
03-01-2010, 07:45 AM,
Diving in Truk
Or was it truck?

03-01-2010, 08:19 AM,
Re: Diving in Truk
OK, now that's funny!

(the resutling tear wasn't funny, but your post is! )

sometimes you just have to put up with stuff like this when you dive with the senile old guys!  :o  >Big Grin  (or don't dive some days...)
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
03-01-2010, 01:42 PM,
Nice pics............................I wonder who that could be. ;D
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
03-01-2010, 05:16 PM,

Last Sunday we went icing on Bald Eagle Lake and we cut two holes.  I'll call them "A" and "B" hole, for short. For sure Doug and I dove in the "A" hole, visibility at 20' wasnt 2", pretty poor even immediately under the ice too. The guys who cut the "B" hole, cut there losses and didnt dive their's, as we loaded up. The really funny thing about it, was there was a, second, "A" hole, on the ice of Bald Eagle, turns out it was whoever was behind the camera that took the picture, of my behind, as I slit open my drysuit retrieving my keys.  :-\        TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
03-01-2010, 05:29 PM,
I think the best parts of the story as I heard it:

1) you attempting to break the window with a spud
2) you made a spare truck key after locking your keys in the cab at MTKA and it was locked up front in your jeans
3) you needing to be pulled out real quick after you started taking on water  ;D

I think you should start cutting your losses while your a head! LOL
The only thing I take seriously when it comes to diving is safety.
03-01-2010, 05:55 PM,
Oh, now Terry's a good sport.  That may have been the best dive he had on Sat  >Big Grin

03-01-2010, 07:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-02-2010, 08:59 PM by mermaid.)
Looks like another Sunday that everyone present had a great time!

(chuckle) Uhhh Terry, usually when you make a spare key you try NOT to lock IT up in the truck too!  (I would never have done THAT...(oh...yes I have)

Definitely sucks about the slit in your drysuit (glad I DIDN'T do THAT one).  VERY GLAD you didn't use that spud on me when I ACCIDENTLY put my nail through the wrist seal of your drysuit.
03-02-2010, 12:04 PM,
Well isn't that one for the log book!  Truck diving in MN :-) Good thing Terry is resourceful enough to break into his own truck . . . how many people can do that (and who needs all those keys anyway  ;D) . . . come to think of it, anyone who knows T, knows he likes being in tight spots  Wink. . . it's just to bad the dry suit that took the burnt of it on this go around! 
Happy Diving, Lisa
03-02-2010, 02:46 PM,
That suit needed to go bye bye.

I'm sure it's hard to replace something you've had that long but it's time buddy. Put it in a shadow box with some of your pictures, sign it with a paint marker and ask Hooters to put it on display with the other proud moments in Minnesota sports.

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.