Remember me
Lost Password Register

Open Letter
01-13-2010, 12:00 PM,
Open Letter
To MNScuba,

I am writing this e-mail to protest what I feel is censorship and lack of fair play. On your website I notice that discussions about poor quality in a name brand product are openly and freely discussed () but it appears when a discussion about a poorly behaving, supposedly “diving professional”, is discussed the posts are censored (moderated). This discussion should, and needs to be allowed to be a meaningful and comprehensive resource to diving community.

I post under Leadking at the CorvetteForum.com where I have exposed fraud, and at the DecoStop.com and ScubaBoard.com about tank safety and the like. I invite you to read some of these threads and see the rancorous discussions that occur (some with name calling). This does not seem to diminish there value to the community. Free speech is an important liberty in this country, and if used properly, a valuable asset.

Discussions with members of the dive community cause me to believe you are fearful of **** and will placate *** at every opportunity. I advise that placating *** only emboldens *** .If no one holds *** accountable for *** action, why will *** change?

I for one have had enough.

***All reference to names and gender have been removed.
Divin' since 1967