Remember me
Lost Password Register

Every man's dream : )
01-19-2010, 05:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2010, 06:07 PM by mermaid.)
Every man's dream : )
Near a lake used by scuba divers was a bar, and a man walked in carrying a cardboard box. He put the box on the bar and ordered a drink. It was quiet, and the barman was a talkative fellow — he naturally asked what was in the box. The man didn’t answer, but opened the box and took out a miniature grand piano, then a miniature piano stool, and finally, a little man less than a foot tall, who sat at the piano and started to play the most incredible music you had ever heard.

“He’s fantastic!” said the barman, “Where did you get him?”

“Well,” said the customer, “I had been diving in the lake when I saw this frog swimming in the middle of lake, at about 15 feet, and looking very tired. I took hold of the frog and carried him to the surface. The frog seemed very relieved, so I carried him to the shore.

“When I put him down – and you’re not going to believe this bit,” the man said, “– the frog started to talk! He said he wasn’t really a frog, but was a handsome prince turned into a frog by a wicked fairy. And because he had never learned to swim, he wasn’t making a very good job of being a frog. And as I had just saved his life, he was going to grant me a wish.

“Now, the frog did seem to have difficulty equalizing as we surfaced, and it must have affected his hearing, because I told him my wish – and that was how I got a 10″ pianist!”

01-19-2010, 08:32 PM,
Re: Every man's dream : )

Come Now Michelle! "Every, Mans Dream"??? Curious what your bringing up in that rather poor quality pic you've got, could it be a, "frog"?      TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
01-19-2010, 08:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2010, 09:15 PM by mermaid.)
Re: Every man's dream : )

Oh, but TERRY, if the photographer had known what they were doing, you'd be able to see that it was a very cute "frog"...