Remember me
Lost Password Register

Men vs Women Jokes
01-20-2010, 08:30 PM,
Men vs Women Jokes
A woman was chatting with her next-door neighbor. "I feel real good today. I started out this morning with an act of unselfish generosity. I gave a five dollar bill to a bum." "You mean you gave a bum five dollars? That's a lot of money to give away like that. What did you husband say about it?" "Oh, he thought it was the thing to do. He said, 'Thanks.'"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim: Joe, I hear you just got married again. Joe: Yes, for the fourth time. Jim: What happened to your first three wives? Joe: They all died, Jim. Jim: How did that happen? Joe: My first wife ate poison mushrooms. Jim: How terrible! And your second? Joe: She ate poison mushrooms. Jim: And your third ate poison mushrooms too? Joe: Oh, no. She died of a broken neck. Jim: I see, an accident. Joe: Not exactly. She wouldn't eat her mushrooms.
01-20-2010, 09:41 PM,
Re: Men vs Women Jokes

Where do you find this shit, I mean your,,,,,, jokes?    T
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
01-20-2010, 10:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-22-2010, 06:44 AM by mermaid.)

heh, heh, Hey T, I have a secret stash  >Big Grin
01-21-2010, 05:55 PM,
Secret Stash....They came off the back side (the one you never see...) of the Playboy Centerfold!  >Big Grin
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!