Remember me
Lost Password Register

Gear for your Island Scuba & Snorkeling Adventure
01-23-2010, 10:23 AM,
Gear for your Island Scuba & Snorkeling Adventure
If your traveling this winter and who wouldn't want to after what MN has thrown at us this year.  We have the gear you need!
For the snorkelers:
Quality Mask, Snorkels, Fins, snorkeling vests, rash guards, 3mm wet suits,  fish ID books, inexpensive u/w viedo camera & housing, digital 10 mega pixel camera and housings just to name a few.  We have snorkeling classes and our pool is 25 meters with a 12 foot deep end. Gives you a great chance to practice your surface dives and learn how to equalize your ears.

For the Scuba Divers:
All of the above plus the new Aqua Lung Express Fin, the new light weight ZUMA bc, the new 24 OZ Apeks Flight regulator, Cobra and Cobra 3 Dive computers.
For those of you that haven't been diving for awhile we have Scuba Skills Update classes to enhance your dving adventure.  We have Nitrox Classes.
We even have a couple of last min openings in our Philippines adventure this March.
For those of you that just want to come down and blow bubbles to keep in tune we aslo have splash parties.

You can also stop by the store and watch diving videos on our 70 inch LCD Flat Screen.  Something about stopping in a dive store watching diving videos and the smell of neopreme in the air just really puts you in the mood to "Go Diving or Snorkeling"

We are open Monday through Friday from 11-am - 7-PM and Saturday 10-AM - 5-PM.  Stop by and see us today!  Put yourself in the mood to "Go Diving or Snorkeling".
02-17-2010, 06:53 PM,
Re: Gear for your Island Scuba & Snorkeling Adventure
I have posted a couple of videos on our facebook page that I shot in the pool with the new Ikelite/JVC compact video system.  I shot it in  720P but for the postings I did on our facebook page I just made them a quicktime movie.  I was very impressed with the quality of video from such an inexpensive package.
I made a DVD of the video as well that I showed the students that were in the 2 different classes and really looked nice on an HDTV with a standard DVD player.
Here is the link to our facebook page.

02-26-2010, 09:44 PM,
Re: Gear for your Island Scuba & Snorkeling Adventure
We will be at the GLSPS Show saturday and we will have the new Zuma BC, Flight Regulator, one of our new gear bags that weighs in under 9 pounds and the Whites Fusion Dry Suit.