Remember me
Lost Password Register

You havent been...Unless youve....
01-28-2010, 08:03 PM,
Re: You havent been...Unless youve....
come on chickens rhyme in.

you haven't been shore diving until you get warned that this is a private river.(MN law is clear on public right of way on all waterways. it is clearly public)

you haven't been river diving until you see a guy at the launch get out holding a shotgun with his pockets stuffed with shells falling out.(and private property signs posted all over the place...which is in itself illegal)

you haven't been freediving enough until you realizes the kids you got with are in a breath hold fist fight over who's clam it is(i nearly choked laughing so hard)

you haven't been boating enough until you see an empty boat float by(that has happened 3 times now)

you haven't been boating enough until you blow up 3 new props in 6 trips averaging a prop every other trip!

you haven't been boating enough until you show up at the battery store with 8 deep cycles that you are recycling... and replacing all at the same time!!!(what do you do with those)

you haven't been boating enough until you ask your non boating guest to load your boat.. and he drives it into the launch then the shoreline then Finlay the trailer(totaling the side bunks of the trailer)

....i could go on and on....
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;

Messages In This Thread
Re: You havent been...Unless youve.... - by popolarbear - 01-28-2010, 08:03 PM
Re: You havent been...Unless youve.... - by mermaid - 02-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Re: You havent been...Unless youve.... - by mattd - 02-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Re: You havent been...Unless youve.... - by mermaid - 02-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Re: You havent been...Unless youve.... - by NETim - 02-02-2010, 09:37 PM