Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diver's D/Lyte
02-12-2010, 08:37 AM,
Diver's D/Lyte
Mobile Divers is now the FIRST AND ONLY dive facility in the state of Wisconsin that carries this revolutionary new product! We will also be the EXCLUSIVE dive facility of Diver's D/Lyte at this years Ghost Ships Festival in Milwaukee, WI!

Now, you may be wondering what the heck Diver's D/Lyte even is! It is a is a revolutionary new product that comes in a small packet and is to be added to a bottle of water for a boost to your body reducing the chance of DCS and Arterial Gas Emboli. This product not only hydrates your body, it gives you endurance, energy, and acute mental focus to carry out essential tasks while diving. Did I mention it is a caffeine and sugar free natural product? It is designed not increase the heart rate and leave you without the jitters providing long lasting energy that’s refreshing before, between and after dives.

Make sure you stop by the booth and ask about Diver's D/Lyte! If you would like to read more about the product feel free to check out the website!

Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com
02-15-2010, 06:01 PM,
Re: Diver's D/Lyte
Just to note:

I am now the Midwest Sales Representative for the company. If anyone is interested in becoming a dealer for the company please let me know through a PM or send me an e mail. I will be at Our World Underwater and Ghost Ships taking appointments for anyone interested in talking more about the product.

If you are interested in seeing the reports on the studies done in conjunction with the release of the product send me your e mail and I can forward you the pdf files.
Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com
02-17-2010, 08:25 AM,
Re: Diver's D/Lyte
New dive show that drinks Diver's D/Lyte for all their dives. This is the new up and coming dive show on tv and they will be at Our World Underwater for user reviews of the product.

Scuba Diver Girls doing product testing of Diver's D/Lyte.