Lost Password Register

Wisconsin SCUBA Group
03-06-2003, 07:49 AM,
Wisconsin SCUBA Group
Jason has started a similar site for Wisconsin divers:

Enjoy!
03-06-2003, 09:00 AM,
Re:Wisconsin SCUBA Group
Similar, how about almost Identical! (I guess that would be similar ;D )
03-06-2003, 08:17 PM,
Congrats!
Wow - two boards to check every day!
You guys have done a huge service to local divers. This site is THE focal point of much of the local diving community, a community that you have helped to build.
I'm sure you'll have the same success in WI.
All the best and Thank You.
Dan
Dan L
03-06-2003, 08:33 PM,
Dan, I think we attribute the success of this forum to members. It works because people want it to work.

I wanted to see a wiscuba.com forum because I was
born and raised in WI. The Wisconsin divers will benefit from a forum. Plus, we just plain like to dive there! I'm excited to meet new people on trips to Perch, Wazee, or Lake Michigan.
--Jason
03-07-2003, 07:46 AM,
We provided the vehicle, the members provide the service. Wink

I can't thank you all enough for your continued support through your generous posts and shared information.
03-07-2003, 10:44 AM,
There should be thanks to everyone...
The wonderful people that had the original idea , getting it created , the daily feeding and maintenance of the site , the people that got the word out and of course
the divers that make these site(s) go !!!

Over 240 users now !!! Unbelievable !!!!

YAY!!!!

Thanks again...Jean Smile
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
03-07-2003, 11:17 AM,
It just so happens the nearest serious freediver to me happens to be in Madison Wisconsin and I have e-mailed him about the wiscuba site and invited he and his dive buddies to join.. don't worry... they're all pretty advanced scuba divers, I think he's the ony SERIOUS freediver there but I know he's been trying to recruit/brainwash a few over to more freediving too. I don't think they (freedivers) will over run the board as I sometimes try to do here Wink, but there's always hope...
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
03-07-2003, 12:37 PM,
Hmmm, as the gears in my head rotate...

and might be in order!

Wink
03-07-2003, 05:09 PM,
Thanks for telling me about this site Fred!

I just joined the Wisconsin group and am hoping that we can get a few more people involved. I know of two guys from Chicago, another one from Madison and at least one from Milwaukee that are ready to go.

I am going out spearfishing with my divebuddy in Lake Monona tomorrow. We're suppossed to get up to 40 degrees!!

I'll do my best to get the word out on the Wisconsin site with the other instructors and divers that I know.

Keep it up!

Jon

"Ignorance begets confidence more often than does knowledge." -Charles Darwin
03-07-2003, 09:06 PM,
hey Jon,
welcome to the site.. ah..err.. sites. They've got a great board going here.. you folks over in Wisconsin have some catching up to do.. I see some of the friendlies from minnesota are helping.. and I'll help too. 8)
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?