Remember me
Lost Password Register

Roatan
02-19-2010, 05:51 PM,
Roatan
Last night on Roatan tonight, this trip went to damm fast. Fantastic diving with a lot of firsts for me. Beautiful walls,sharks,squid,lionfish,amazing sponges and corals. Nothing left now but head to the bar for a cold Saliva Vida, cheers! :'(
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
02-20-2010, 05:00 PM,
Re: Roatan

Hey Dude, we were out icing today without you, so before you get on that plane blasting out of that 3rd world chithole you've been in for a week now, you remember where your coming back to, we already have you scheduled to dive on the 28th here. So throw back that last cold one, take one last look at those bikinis (for me) take one last look at the ice in Pegs fruity drink and remember the only real ice your seeing when you get back here is more then 2' thick above your head.    TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
02-20-2010, 05:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2010, 05:51 PM by mermaid.)
Re: Roatan

You're just jealous that the ONLY ice he's seen is in Peg's drinks!  Remember TRINITY, since he'll be "looking" at PEG'S bikini, you'll just have to dream about "those bikinis" until your trip to Union Island!