Remember me
Lost Password Register

Ice diving without a Chainsaw
02-26-2003, 12:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2003, 06:55 PM by igotoofar.)
Ice diving without a Chainsaw
I'm sure this is made up, but it is funny.

Two ice divers were going ice diving in Lake Huron last winter. They looked for a good spot and found one near some ice fisherman who were up from West Virginia. They drove their BRAND NEW Jeep Cherokee out onto the ice. The ice fisherman saw them and gave out the appropriate yell of "Whoo momma, somethin's got me by the nards!".

Very important: they brought their TRAINED ice fishing dog with them.

Well, these guys got their gear together, and then realized they had forgotten the chain saw. "Wait," said one "I still have some dynamite left over from the summer fishing season. We can use that and blow a hole in the ice."

Upon hearing this the fishermen called out again "Whoo omma, somethin's got me by the nards!"

The two ice divers pulled out the dynamite and picked a spot FAR away from their BRAND NEW Jeep Cherokee. One of them lit the long fuse on one stick and threw it as far as he could. Their TRAINED fishing dog immediately sprang from the truck and chased after it! Picking it up, he raced back to the divers. With looks of horror on their faces the dog continued to charge at them despite their screams to stop. Apparently the dog had flunked that part of obedience school.

What else could they do? They quickly pulled out their diving/fishing Glocks and began shooting at the poor dog. Being bad shots and total idiots, they only wounded him. Confused and scared the dog ran to the shelter of ice fishermen.

With a huge KABOOM the fishermen's camp exploded sending fish, fishermen, ice, and tiny bits of TRAINED fishing dog in every direction. All that was left at the site was a huge hole in the ice.
04-17-2003, 10:50 PM,
Re:Ice diving without a Chainsaw
It does sound made up - suddenly, the divers were armed, huh? If true, it could be a strong contender for a Darwin Award... perhaps the story wouldn't qualify since the yahoos with the dynamite survived.
- Dan