Remember me
Lost Password Register

full foot fins with neoprene fin socks
03-06-2010, 04:45 AM,
full foot fins with neoprene fin socks
anyone have experience wearing full foot slip on fins with the neoprene fin socks? someone i know is having trouble finding extra small long fins. smallest size they make is like a 5-6 in the slip on. i suggested using that and the neoprene foot socks to make up difference. no one make the small open heal buckle up type.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
03-06-2010, 08:56 AM,
Re: full foot fins with neoprene fin socks
There was a booth at Our World Underwater that was selling booties to wear with full foot fins so it probably works pretty good.
03-06-2010, 11:18 AM,
We carry a neoprene 3mm sock that you can wear inside your full foot fins.  It would be best to try the fin on with the sock to make sure it fits right.
03-06-2010, 12:41 PM,
Yeah, I'm a size 7 ladies and do have a pair of XS Oceanic fins- with boots, she may be able to tighten the straps down all the way for a good fit- If there in the cities and would like to try them on, just shoot me a pm- it's my spare yellow ones and I'd probably sell them too.
The only thing I take seriously when it comes to diving is safety.
03-06-2010, 02:56 PM,
I get my full foot fins one size over and wear anything from 3m to 5m socks with them.  Works for me and many others that I know.  The difference in the mils and because the neoprene can squish a bit, I barely notice a difference from one to the other.  And if your friend is concerned about the compression of neoprene with that freedive approaching the 100' mark or so.. a pair of fin keepers is a good idea.
yeah... go go
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?