Remember me
Lost Password Register

forum abandoned?
02-26-2017, 06:51 PM,
forum abandoned?
Havent seen or heard from jason baker, has this forum been abandoned?
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
04-05-2017, 12:25 PM,
RE: forum abandoned?
A lot of communications switched to Facebook forums..some of which are not public groups
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
06-26-2017, 01:31 PM,
Wow been 4 months. Since my post..still last post..i know everyone is diving hard this summer..popo
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
07-06-2017, 01:36 PM,
this is a bummer- this forum was a great go-to place for info when I first moved to the Twin Cities

also met my good buddy Popo here, too! Smile
07-06-2017, 02:16 PM,
It sometimes seems like im.just talking to myself....and trinity been real quiet for a bit..cant even message dude