Remember me
Lost Password Register

Inexpensive Hydro testing
03-18-2010, 04:06 PM,
Re: Inexpensive Hydro testing
one week store liquidation stands. where you see 10,000 carpet on sale for only $4000!
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
03-19-2010, 05:35 AM,
Dont know the name of the company or the guy.  But the Owatonna Dive Club is bringing in someone that has a mobile Hydro tester.  They say this guy has a goose neck type trailer.  We have about 50 tanks so we are gonna try this guy and see how it goes.  I will let you know
03-19-2010, 07:11 AM,
That's pro hydro testing.  They did my tanks, but didn't bring their trailer since I was only 2 tanks.  They took them and tested them with another customer acouple of days later.
03-19-2010, 06:44 PM,
They will be in Owatonna on the 30th at 900am.  So I want to go check out how they do it.  If anyone is around................
03-20-2010, 12:19 AM,
I checked with the All Safe representative about the problem you had and the policy they have adopted this year. 

He said it was because people have been leaving their finished tanks at their facilities for a long time and after making several attempts to contact them they still leave their tanks.  As in most company's that perform this same service, I'm sure they don't get into a habit of damaging or losing your tanks.  All safe and the other guys call to tell you the tank or tanks are completed.  I know this from personal experience because All Safe always calls me within two days or less and again weekly, until I pick them up or have them dropped off at my place of business.  They do care about your property like the other guys.

I dropped off some of my tanks over the winter and didn't have to sign a waiver.  They probably didn't adopt the policy yet.  I've been bringing tanks (all 40 plus of them) to hydro for over 30 years and never had a problem.  They were very kind and courteous to me.  I always got my tanks back on time and they didn't sustain any damage.

I'm in business also (31 years) and I sometimes find it hard to please everyone.  Their could have been an occasion in which they may have had an off day or simply a hard to deal with customer.  Everyone in business has been there and done that.  One has to realize you can't be all things to everyone.  I haven't used the other guys so I can't form an opinion on their performance.  I'm sure they are as courteous as All safe. 

Safe Diving<br />PJK