Remember me
Lost Password Register

March Happy Hour
03-24-2010, 03:34 PM,
Re: March Happy Hour

me and possibly two others plan on attending. im bringing my photo scrap book of large fish if anyone likes looking at fishing pictures.(all fish in 30-70lb range)

&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
03-24-2010, 10:24 PM,
I will try to make it.  I have been wanting to go to one of these for a while now.  This is the only one that would work for me.  Having them during the week doesn't work well with where I live(45 min. west of the metro).

Robert
03-26-2010, 08:50 AM,

I will be sure to bring the diving magazines for you!
03-27-2010, 06:48 AM,

me and possibly two others plan on attending. im bringing my photo scrap book of large fish if anyone likes looking at fishing pictures.(all fish in 30-70lb range)

[/quote]

you all going today? at 6-ish?
as i have shuffled my schedule around, so i will be there

&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
03-27-2010, 09:24 AM,
We should be there by about 6:30  ;D
03-27-2010, 10:50 AM,
Planning on it - should be there between 6-6:30.
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
03-27-2010, 02:56 PM,
I should be there as well about 6:15-6:30
03-27-2010, 10:42 PM,
Nice to see all the familiar faces and meet some new ones tonight. 

Glad I could make this one.  I had a great time, and can't wait to go diving again.

03-28-2010, 07:46 AM,
I had a great time putting faces to names last night. What a wonderful group of people. I hope that I get a chance to dive with some of you this summer. I am very excited to start diving again after my 30 year absence.
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
03-28-2010, 12:56 PM,
had a blast, was really nice to meet all you in the real world. very interesting. i might have to come to the next gathering.