Remember me
Lost Password Register

First WET suit dive...
03-25-2010, 11:02 PM,
First WET suit dive...
Ok so for those of us (probably counted on one hand) without a dry suit, when will we be getting wet and where?
03-26-2010, 08:11 AM,
Re: First WET suit dive...
No dry suit in my budget - so wet it is. I am not sure as to when but I cannot wait for the day and hope it comes soon.
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
03-26-2010, 08:51 AM,
No dry suit here - how soon you wanna dive???
03-26-2010, 02:10 PM,
soon as ice off.. probably in the detroit lakes - ottertail area.  5mil, I'm fine.. I spend enough time at the surface to warm up, especially if it's a sunny day.  maybe throw a cheap 2mil over top just to be sure.  Plus, the suit doesn't stay compressed forever at depths and that helps.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
03-27-2010, 06:46 AM,
we got some open water now! smaller farm pond lakes and creek fed are opening up. any how, first few weeks sometimes the lake tuns over excessively.I think if the weeds get acouple of weeks of growth, then it will be dramatically clearer, but deepends on lake.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
04-04-2010, 03:02 PM,
Dove with a friend yesterday, he wore wet suit water was 50 degrees.  I dove dry.