Remember me
Lost Password Register

Prior Lake Clean-up Scheduled. Minnetonka?
05-08-2010, 11:40 AM,
Re: Prior Lake Clean-up Scheduled. Minnetonka?

Based on this link - this is Minnetonka

05-08-2010, 12:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2010, 09:57 PM by mermaid.)

I remember that there is a parking lot across the street from the Bayview Event Center. 
Anyone know where the other parking is  ???
05-08-2010, 09:59 PM,

A lack of sleep has made you believe things that aren't true Robert...my "expert" advice is for
you to get a good 12 hours of sleep...I predict that will bring you back to your senses !   ;D

[/quote]

Mermaid,

That statement was a joke.  Maybe I should have put one of these:  Wink
05-08-2010, 10:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2010, 10:19 PM by scubafreek864.)

I guess in this thread, we are talking about both of them.  The post originated that prior lake clean up date was set, but wanted to know when Minnetonka clean up was.

The parking isn't that bad to the south of Bayside Grill.  Haven't had an issue because it is early in the morning.
05-11-2010, 02:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2010, 02:24 PM by 3boys.)
Re: Prior Lake Clean-up aka "Dive the Lake"
Just wanted to let you all know that you need to Pre-register for the Prior Lake Dive...

The Prior Lake Association web page for the dive is:
which includes a link to download the registration and waiver.

On a personal note, I want to thank all of you that come out and pick up the lake debris, my dad's family has had a cottage on the lake since the 1920's. I grew up going "to the lake" and now my children get to enjoy that same experience.  Smile

I maintain the PLA website, please feel free to email me or Donna if you have questions!

Michelle -
Donna -

Also join us on facebook:
Our goal is to maintain a lake that is clean and safe for swimming, boating, skiing, fishing, and to preserve it for today and for future generations.<br /><br />http://www.priorlakeassociation.org