Remember me
Lost Password Register

I think I'll be selling my honda fit (I don't hardly believe it myself)
03-27-2010, 10:28 AM,
I think I'll be selling my honda fit (I don't hardly believe it myself)
You know, I have loved my honda fits so much I bought two.. but now, it looks like in a few months, maybe 3, a vehicle that I've been waiting and waiting for is coming to the states.  Finally, a compact diesel pickup!  I would have bought the ford transit connect when that came out if it had a diesel, but no, only other countries get the diesel.. and same with compact pickup trucks.. only other countries get the diesel.  This pickup looks to be all as ugly as the transit connect, I don't know what it is with me and ugly vehicles but it's something like moths to a light bulb.  This truck looks good on paper.. 30mpg, 4dr, 4wd, good ground clearance, reasonable price, huge hauling capacity (more than full size 1/2 ton ford, chevy, or toyota), and very good towing capacity.  I'm getting one as soon as they hit the lots.. no questions asked.  Well, that's the plan anyway.  Been on the phone already with several dealers...   
If you're looking for good car, the honda will go up for sale when the pickups are in... but until then, I still love my honda.
Cold and dark down there huh?
03-29-2010, 07:57 AM,
Re: I think I'll be selling my honda fit (I don't hardly believe it myself)
your link doesn't work for me. ..
but based on your description, you can sign me up for one also...
Ive got the Toyota tundra,.. "car and truck of the year award"for several years. had the best fuel economy of any similar sized truck.i think around 28mpg but not as great towing capacity. (v8 model drooped in MPG but has greater towing)..anyways the truck you describe sounds great!..

my little compact car saved us so much in fuel savings, that it actually paid for itself. between me and the wife we average about 30,000 city miles per year!

what model truck are you looking at?????
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
03-29-2010, 08:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-29-2010, 08:21 AM by freedivernd.)
Re: I think I'll be selling my honda fit (I don't hardly believe it myself)
edit === the original link didn't work a few minutes ago but is working now..

I don't know what happened to that page.. the link is correct but either way.. it is a Mahindra.  the mahindrana website had a wealth of easy access to stateside information.  try this site
Cold and dark down there huh?