Remember me
Lost Password Register

Ultimate Road and Lake map bible of the state
03-31-2010, 03:00 PM,
Ultimate Road and Lake map bible of the state
I Finally found the ultimate map of the state. up to now i have not been happy with any map. some had good details but no coverage.
this map has some topographical details, it has what looks like every major road in the state...and......most of the lakes .. but with the boat launches indicated!also has some limited hot fishing spots indicated.also has all the campground and recreational sites, as well as some of the back roads.
i know the metro fairly well, and there were afew local spots that i didn't know about! but as far as road tripping the state, this is the bible for that!

highly recommend!

purchased for $19.95 at staples(free if you do the staples ink cartridge recycling program, which you recycle 10 cartridges a month, you get a $30 check the next month)

Map is  the Delorme atlas of
Minnesota
red cover and is 12inches tall!
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
03-31-2010, 03:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-31-2010, 03:15 PM by freedivernd.)
Re: Ultimate Road and Lake map bible of the state
I've worn out 3 or 4 of 'em over the last years..  you can find them for around $15.00 on occasion.  I just saw them on sale somewhere, don't remember where.. fleet farm I think.. I love fleet farm.  I do have the montana, north dakota, and wisconsin editions too.. very helpful.

Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
03-31-2010, 06:19 PM,
I like Fleet Farm too. Our son hates going there with us and calls it Fea Farm :Smile
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
04-02-2010, 08:30 AM,
Ive got to get the Wisconsin edition. i like the topographical data, and backroads make it a life saver.

fleetfarm is aw-some. over the last year, Ive found some of my best deals there. got salmon spoons for almost half price.(although gander had afew for 75% off)
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;