Remember me
Lost Password Register

Guess what I found on Mille Lacs
04-12-2010, 12:52 PM,
Re: Guess what I found on Mille Lacs
LOL I want to know what his wife thought when he brought it home!
The only thing I take seriously when it comes to diving is safety.
04-12-2010, 02:52 PM,
ha thats good, just when you think you've found it all! thats almost as odd as the tiger stripe thong i saw last year on Calhoun. only i was too chicken to touch it.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
04-12-2010, 08:25 PM,
Maybe one of those overnight rental fish houses was really "The LOVE shack!"  >Big Grin
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
04-12-2010, 08:55 PM,

Doug, you know Robert and I last year on Minnnetonka during the cleanup thought we were beat by some other divers who maybe had salted their finds by bringing up stuff they actually had put down on previous dives, do you have any proof that you "actually" found that bad boy on the bottom, or the bedroom.    TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)
04-13-2010, 05:41 AM,
Sorry no proof but I found it out on 3 mile reef. Didnt you rent a fish house out there last winter? ???
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
04-13-2010, 11:32 AM,
I could picture that.  Terry sitting is a fish house with many women using that, and all he can do is sit and watch becuase they aren't at all interested in his. LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D
04-13-2010, 04:02 PM,
Good one Robert Smile
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
04-15-2010, 11:46 AM,

Now Robert, I live alone, if there was going to be a party with a few women and me, (Hi Annie and LeAnn!) I'm REAL sure its not out on a frozen lake, cant come up with, ANY advantage to that senario.        TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)
04-15-2010, 12:01 PM,
well, if you were really into hard nipples I can see an advantage... >Big Grin

(but you might also need to do something to combat potential "shrinkage", so could be a draw.) :o
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
04-15-2010, 12:14 PM,
Hey you two (T and tullibee) that's what all the sweating and body heat is for!  (T, you're resourceful enough...with your imagination, you'd think of something!  Wink )