Remember me
Lost Password Register

ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge...
07-02-2012, 08:43 AM,
Re: ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge...
Terry, It's Monday so do you have a full pocket of G.F.Y's so you can throw one Joe's way?

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
07-02-2012, 10:31 AM,
[/quote]

Ya every Monday morning I get my pockets filled with them, (mostly from Master) so then I'm able to give them away, to those bass turds who really need them, many people try to give them to me, but I never really need one. So heres a nice fresh one for you Young Joe.
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
07-02-2012, 02:20 PM,
With all due respect to the more experienced divers in this competition, I'm thinking that Stephan's "shipwreck" is not only the smallest, but the only one that's completely intact, and doesn't need a lift bag.  (I could be wrong, but I don't remember "being large enough to hold people" as being one of the rules)  ;D  >Big Grin  ;D

So when it comes to deciding how many lift bags, if any, are needed or not, yes, SIZE is EVERYTHING! 

The farther back you can look, the farther forward you will see . . . Winston Churchill
07-02-2012, 03:23 PM,
yes, thanks some honorable mention or something. it is cool if nothing else.

I saw the bottom of a boat this weekend. from 5ft or so away. enough to feel the wind or water go by. ...it wasnt my boat, and it came by fast. my eyes were wide open at that point.
was comming up when it came by.

did find interesting clay ridge around 400ft long or so. looks like spiny lobster holes.
tonka

stef
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
07-02-2012, 04:30 PM,
popo, that has got to be the worst music! (I cant stand women singing in 99% of music  tho), almost as bad as what arcflash listens to!

I dont wanna weigh in on terry helping steve lift his scumcollector, ill just add a pic i see they didnt post..

I was working on this crustbucket all weekend, otherwise I would have been claiming new wrecks
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
07-03-2012, 07:28 AM,
I've never heard a Bette Midler song I didn't like. "Some say love, it is a razor" Ain't that the truth!

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
07-03-2012, 08:06 AM,
ouch hydro, ive done just enough fiberglassing to itch when i see that picture.

dude and i like all sorts of music, but some of the metal or ah industrial that you listen to is also way beyond my understanding.

I was going to hang up the flag(dive) for the next week till it calms down, but if you want we should hit the lake, im off for the next 7 days or so. any day anytime, im up for a night dive also.stef
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
07-04-2012, 04:51 PM,

WOW, looks like A LOT of work Joe.  Mind if I ask where ya picked it up? 
The farther back you can look, the farther forward you will see . . . Winston Churchill
07-04-2012, 10:43 PM,
Its a venture 22' by mcgregor? Not sure where it came from, other than a craigslist ad my stepdad responded to... it'd be nice to find a larger sailboat on the bottom somewhere.
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
07-06-2012, 07:56 PM,
It's friday and I feel the need to go find myself with some search patterns ;D. Going to try and grind out another wreck tomorrow!  Wink

DIVE, DIVE, DIVE!