Remember me
Lost Password Register

Superior Diving
05-09-2010, 06:30 PM,
Superior Diving
Just got back from a weekend of diving with Jay on the Superior Wreckreation.  Jay runs a nice boat and we had a great time.
05-09-2010, 09:08 PM,
Re: Superior Diving
Come on Matt.  That is all you are going to tell us about the trip.  Any trip to Superior is worth more info than just that.  Wink JK

Glad you had here you had a great trip.
05-10-2010, 06:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2010, 06:49 AM by mattd.)
Sorry, it was a busy weekend.  I'm trying to wake up so this will probably still be lame. 

On Friday, it was snowing.  There was still snow on the ground when we got on the boat on Saturday.  We went and did the Niagra and the Ely that day.  Then Sunday we went to the Madeira.

My BP&W is still full of awesomeness.  It dives well and packs easy.

I think Jay dubbed Kristi "Hard Core" and she proud of it.  The water was the same temp or maybe just a few degrees cooler than ice diving but it felt a lot colder.  I'm not sure why that is.  Temps were in the upper thirties - 38 or so.
05-27-2010, 12:18 AM,
So where did he take you ? What dives you reccomend on his charter ? Where do you catch the charter ?
05-27-2010, 12:26 AM,
Sorry did not fully read the post above. You already answered most of my questions. How were the dives on the Niagara, Maderia, Ely ? I will be up there third week in June and give this a try.