Remember me
Lost Password Register

Thurs May 27th!!!!Matt and Kristi are leaving us!!!!
05-19-2010, 08:11 PM,
Thurs May 27th!!!!Matt and Kristi are leaving us!!!!
Matt (mattd) and his awesome wife Kristi (Dragon Eye) are leaving us!!!

They are moving out of state next Friday and I highly doubt they will be back as they came here just so Matt could attend St.Thomas for law school.

Matt and Kristi have always gone above and beyond to help anyone who needed it. I am sure many can attest to this - myself totally included.

Yep I will miss Matt the brat and my awesome Bunny buddy Kristi!!!!!!

Please come on out and have a beer with us for thier good bye Happy Hour - dont forget to get some dinner as well - Maverick's has unbelievable food!!!

When: Thursday May 27th - 4pm to whenever
Where: [URL=http://"http://www.maverickswoodgrill.com"]Maverick's Wood Grill in Champlin[/URL] (Matt and Kristi's favorite hang out!!!!)
11328 West River Road
Champlin, Minnesota 55316
Phone 763.576.8150

[URL=http://"http://www.maverickswoodgrill.com"]Maverick's Menu[/URL]

PS - Ever wonder what fishy's see when they look out at us, especially through a scratched up tank?? Here ya go - hee hee:

So come on folks - who is IN!!??!!!!
05-20-2010, 06:58 AM,
Re: Thurs May 27th!!!!Matt and Kristi are leaving us!!!!
Great idea - I am looking into being there. Even though I only met Matt recently it is sad to loose one of our members.  I hope only the best for them both.

Pat
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
05-20-2010, 09:02 PM,
I will have to pencil it into my schedule and get hubby and son to come along and say Bye to one of the Bunnies!

It's been fun getting to know you folks and wish you would choose to move back to the Land of 10,000 Lakes soon!

Lisa
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
05-26-2010, 12:09 PM,
Is it Thursday evening yet?

I'll be swinging by...
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
05-26-2010, 01:05 PM,
Not quite.  Angie scheduled this a little early.  The movers are coming at 1:30 and say it may take up to 4 hours to load the truck.  We'll get there as soon as we are able but will be there for sure by 6.
05-26-2010, 01:49 PM,
I bet that only one of you needs to be there to supervise - so you can just send Kristi over to the early happy hour!!!  ;D  >Big Grin

(I'm not sure yet what time I'll get there either...  depends on when I get all the rest of my chores and errands taken care of - I would think before 5:00 though.)
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
05-26-2010, 02:09 PM,
The beer and cheap snacks will be there at 4 even if we aren't.
05-27-2010, 12:32 AM,
4 hours??? Pfft!!!! Will be there around 2:00 pm to help load and chauffer your butts to Mavericks - come on out tonight everyone - we are losing a couple really good ones here!!!!

In case you get lost or looking for an update - call me on my cell 612-220-4369

Angie AKA, bunny without a cause
05-27-2010, 05:48 PM,
Hey Guys (Matt & Kristi),

It was a pleasure having you in my Advanced Open Water class last summer, and Matt, was great getting to do a couple ice dives with you this past winter, but sorry, I won't be able to join you Friday night.

I will be in Virginia for a month this January, I will look you up when I am passing through (assuming that I will be driving), spending a little time with Uncle Sam at Fort Eustice, Virginia.

Dave Torry
St. Cloud
612-799-4333
Dave Torry
Alexandria, MN
612-799-3201