Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving Crosby Memorial Day Weekend,,,,
05-24-2010, 07:40 PM,
Diving Crosby Memorial Day Weekend,,,,

Hey Dogs,,,,
                      Been skunked a lot of times on the North Shore (getting the season started) this early, in the fog, rain, wind, snow, sleet, icewater,,,,,,wtf!  its 95 degrees out here :-\. I'm thinking of taking my boat, the Impulse, up to the Mines at Crosby, this weekend the 29-31st to do some diving, nothing to deep, I mean Crosby gets pretty funky past 110', not like Wazee. Do some diving, grillin, chillin, maybe even throw back a few cold ones. I'm thinking of cruising up Sat. morning (Fri. night traffic on 169 sucks on a holiday weekend) I'll probably stay on my boat (with my new cushions) in the cuddy, lets see who might be interested in joining in, (DURING THE DAY! thanks) to dive off my boat, having a boat in Crosby gets us to some pretty cool spots not so accessible from shore.                  THANKS!      Terry      952-201-3029,, leave a message,,,, if I'm submerged Wink
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
05-24-2010, 08:24 PM,
Re: Diving Crosby Memorial Day Weekend,,,,
I'll be in the area this weekend - rattle my cell phone when you get up there and I'll see if I can maybe sneak down that way for a dive or two at some point...
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
05-25-2010, 09:07 AM,
i might be interested... i have a damn cold otherwise i would have gone to gravy lake sunday... so hopefully i should be fine by the weekend. :-[
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
05-25-2010, 09:46 AM,
I can find a day for Crosby.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
05-25-2010, 10:18 AM,

Someone asked me why I wanted to bring my boat the Impulse up to the mines, and I said, "because its so much less hassle then bringing a woman" :-\

Now Joe dont you bring that SARS up with you, and Steve what day?

TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
05-25-2010, 12:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-25-2010, 02:01 PM by mermaid.)
TRINITY,
You're just afraid that a woman would show you how to do things the right way >Big Grin.
05-25-2010, 12:16 PM,
Whatever day you want buddy. I haven't worked out much for plans. I have a few things but plan on filling in the gaps by drinking beer on my deck.

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
05-25-2010, 12:53 PM,

I certainly question whether even one exists that knows the right way to do things?  Smile    Tongue
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
05-25-2010, 02:05 PM,
I certainly question whether even one exists that knows the right way to do things?  Smile    Tongue
[/quote]

ANY woman knows Tulli.  Just ask one, she'll tell ya!  ;D
05-25-2010, 04:43 PM,
We'll be diving at Crosby this weekend.  May be we'll run into you at one of the pits.
Captain Brian<br />www.mn-blackdogdiving.com