Remember me
Lost Password Register

New Store Location
06-02-2010, 05:53 AM,
New Store Location
Our new address is 7081 10th Street North in Oakdale, MN.
The contractor is running behind so it looks like we will be able to reopen on Friday June 4.
The sign company promised me the sign will be up today June 2.
Will update as things change.  We don't have internet yet and have just one phone so far way in the back of the store.

Scott and I have been drafted into painting to help get things done faster.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in our New Location soon.
06-02-2010, 09:26 AM,
Re: New Store Location
Congratulations on your new location and name! Smile
06-02-2010, 08:05 PM,
Congrats Myron and good luck with the new location.
--Jason
06-03-2010, 05:49 AM,
The sign company has our sign up.  It's the one that was in front of our old store.
It has a dive flag and says SCUBA!  Pretty simple but it gets the point across.
Thanks for the nice comments.

It looks like we will be open on Friday.  It will be later in the day before we have tempory air.  They are going to finish the install on Saturday. 

It seems like construction always takes longer than you expect.  So does moving and setting back up.

A special Thanks to my brother-in-law who does painting for a living.  He has come in the last couple of evenings after working a 9 hour day and did another 3 hours of painting for us.  Boy did that help.  He is so much faster than I am.

There a lot of people I need to thank that I can't get them all by name.  So a big Thank You to all of you that helped us move and set up afterward.
06-05-2010, 06:40 AM,
We opened yesterday June 4.  As of this morning June 5 we have air.  Thanks to Steve the plumber who stayed late with us last night to finish the plumbing.
What a GREAT TEAM we have to work with.  Our staff and our customers helped out with all of this.  We send out a HUGE THANK YOU to all who helped.