Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Orono diving next Monday the 7th??
06-02-2010, 04:09 PM,
Lake Orono diving next Monday the 7th??
I am off next Monday and I have not been able to dive since the MOA a couple months ago - I will be doing the Minnetonka clean up dive but I am still itching to go

We are meeting at noon in Columbia Heights and heading to Lake Orono in Elk River from there......

Kevin and I along with my dad are heading out to do some fishing. I'm happy to just fish but would love to do some diving as well.

Anyone wanna come dive with me? Its not a huge boat but we can fit an additional person to dive as I would be the only other diver there wont be a ton of equipment......anyone have interest in being my buddy Monday?????????

We could screw with thier lines while down there - hee hee

06-02-2010, 04:23 PM,
Re: Lake Orono diving next Monday the 7th??
Lake Orono is a shallow mud hole. I would pick another lake or sit in your bath tub with a bag over your head. You'll get wet and see about the same. Sorry. Sad
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
06-02-2010, 04:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2010, 07:14 PM by acharpenter.)
Awww come on really, that sucks..........

I have only been diving in MN lakes and the MOA tanks - will I really be that disapointed?

Dammit - just wanna dive

EDIT - MOD's please close, didnt realize its a mud pond

See yall at Minnetonka on Saturday the 12th!!!
06-08-2010, 02:22 PM,
been offline for awhile, i would have taken you up on this invite. as i dont need clear water to see fish!
i had 2 ft vis this weekend with what seemed like 20mile per hour cross winds and white caps! nearly got run over by a sailboat(missed me by about a second).
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
06-09-2010, 02:39 PM,
Well that sucks! I'm the same way.

As Bunny once said, I would dive in a toilet if I could find one big enough - hee hee!
06-10-2010, 08:39 AM,
Ironically, some of the toilets I've dove in have been the clearest water.
It’s good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling.<br />~Mark Twain
06-10-2010, 09:20 AM,
Well ballfrog, toilets have at least one thing that lakes don't have...

Scrubbing Bubbles toilet bowl cleaner  ;D