Remember me
Lost Password Register

Looking to dive local either on June 5th or 6th
06-03-2010, 07:48 AM,
Looking to dive local either on June 5th or 6th
Looking for anyone interested in diving locally on either Saturday, June 5th or Sunday, June 6th.

No good idea where as long it's not over an hour away from Rosemount.
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
06-03-2010, 09:00 AM,
Re: Looking to dive local either on June 5th or 6th
Prior Lake Cleanup is June 5th if you're interested...

06-03-2010, 10:54 PM,
I'll be doing my drysuit class open water dives at Square on Sunday.. Probably will stick around and do some more dives afterwards.
06-04-2010, 05:48 PM,
What time might you be available to do some fun dives?
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
06-05-2010, 06:43 AM,
We were thinking of doing a BBQ after the class is done, then some diving.  We should be done about noon with the class dives, then firing up the grill, so probably diving again about 1 or so.  We're going to be at golden acres instead of the park landing.
06-05-2010, 07:00 AM,
Sounds good Goaliemn. I will see you there close to 1PM. How will I know you? I will be driving a red Explorer with a dive sticker on the bumper and white deer decal in the rear window.

Pat
06-05-2010, 07:08 AM,
I have a silver saturn vue.  There will be about 5 of us in drysuits sitting around a table I'm sure.  I'll be in a white drysuit.  I'm also about 6'6" and alittle over 3 bills so I stand out Wink  See ya there.
06-05-2010, 07:29 AM,
Sounds good - see you then!