Remember me
Lost Password Register

New Dive Shop in Monticello
06-04-2010, 01:48 PM,
New Dive Shop in Monticello
I am not into giving PSA'a for new dive shops, but I just saw in Craigslist that there is a new one in Monticello. Here is thier info from the craigslist add:

"Monticello Pawn & Dive center now open, we fill scuba tanks and sell new & used gear. We have BCD's Regulators, gloves, trinkets, mask, fins, snorkels, and we can order most anything. We also buy used gear, come check us out 3-blocks south of I-94 in Monticello on Hwy# 25. Monticello Pawn & Dive center 1219 Hwy#25, Monticello, MN 55362 763-295-6955 we are open 12-7pm Tuesday-Saturday"
06-04-2010, 03:14 PM,
Re: New Dive Shop in Monticello
that's odd, i know that area pretty well, and i can't think of many places to dive around there (but lots within 45 minutes)... not that it matters much... monticello is having a suburban business boom since they have started to develop all the land for housing they can grab.

i go thru monticello quite a bit, might be handy.
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
06-05-2010, 08:17 AM,
Re: New Dive Shop in Monticello
Hi,
  I  went to the Pawn/Dive shop yesterday.
  Mike is the owner and dives locally,this is another place for airfills(compressor from Tom Borchardt and Steve Hallins former Nauoi Instructors).

With this economy looks like back to the fiftys when only a few people have compressors and glad they do to help us all! >Big Grin
        Jerry( I own a Bauer compressor)