Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving this upcoming weekend in Crosby Ironton area.
06-20-2010, 05:40 PM,
Diving this upcoming weekend in Crosby Ironton area.
Member of the Owatonna Dive Club are heading up to the pits.  Will be leaving early Saturday and staying over night into Sunday.  I hope this is all accurate-- We will stay at Portsmouth Campground.  Last year there was no power hook ups and a couple was living in a camper as the managers of the place.  Than we drove down the road to Portsmouth with the large blacktop parking lot and easy access and dove off the boat landing.  Than we did a night dive.  Than went to Loiuse I believe it is the one where you drive aways off the beaten path to get to.  Than the parking lot and you hop in with no dock.  Has skeletons, boats and all sorts of sunken stuff.  We plan on doing the same as we did last year.  Ran into Smith Diving up there last year on Loiuse.  There will be a yellow jeep, big fifth weel pulled by a tractor trailer with no sleeper, I will be in that, than a 3/4 ton truck.  Things will probably change, may run into a few of you we will see.  Bringing the drysuit of course and will be much better than the farmer John i had last year.
Anybody else gonna be up that way?
Campground is never full!
06-24-2010, 10:23 PM,
Re: Diving this upcoming weekend in Crosby Ironton area.
;D