Remember me
Lost Password Register

Underwater Preservation - Tools and Techniques Class 2010
06-21-2010, 12:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2010, 11:36 PM by PJK.)
Underwater Preservation - Tools and Techniques Class 2010
Yes, I did leave out the expense details of the UWPTT Class on Purpose.  I didn’t think I needed to portray the details of the Class on the forum.

The costs of this class are expensive and hidden, which are not donated and can add up quickly.  Such as the classroom rental in Two Harbors MN, boat fuel, food, lodging, (camping), and c-card processing, with digital pictures.

All of us that help with the UWPTT Class (and other projects) pay our own way such as gas, food and lodging.  We also volunteer allot of our personal time to accomplish these amazing things the GLSPS does.  We do car pool allot to attempt to save on gas costs.  We chip in for food among all of us also.

It sure would be nice to have an instructor with the same amazing credentials as our current instructor, to teach the class for us at a much lower cost to members.  Unfortunately, we don’t have anyone in the Society at this time, yet.  

Thank you John for the Kinds words about the GLSPS.  I hope this answers your questions.  Perhaps you should join the GLSPS to see our accomplishments first hand.  You will be working hard but it is very rewarding and downright fun!  

If you have any additional questions, please contact me here or PM me.

Best regards,

Phil Kerber
GLSPS President
pkerber@glsps.org
Safe Diving<br />PJK