Remember me
Lost Password Register

Looking to dive locally Saturday or Sunday
06-24-2010, 08:19 PM,
Looking to dive locally Saturday or Sunday
Looking to get out diving either Saturday the 26th or Sunday the 27th
barring horrible weather. No idea where to go yet.
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
06-25-2010, 12:25 PM,
Re: Looking to dive locally Saturday or Sunday
Keep me posted - I may be up for a diver in the afternoon on Sunday!
06-25-2010, 12:45 PM,
Give me a heads up, if it's not too late in the pm.
Joe<br /><br />&quot;It is better to be doing than to wish you were doing&quot;-Me
06-25-2010, 01:49 PM,
I would think meeting at at 1PM at what ever location would be good. If anyone has an idea of where to dive let me know as long as it's not real far away, (that is over an hour). I would dive most places as long as it's wet ;D except square lake.

I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
06-25-2010, 04:48 PM,

To get an idea of whats not over an hour away....where are you located?? We are in Coon Rapids

I should think 1 or a little later would work on our end
06-25-2010, 05:27 PM,

Hey Pat and Angie, and the rest of this scurvie crew,,,,, the Impulse should be ready to sail either day, let me know, probably go wrecking on Minnetonka unless you have a better plan, I cant imagine that,,chit senario,,,,be ready to be hull dragged if you dont make first mate >Big Grin,,,,,,,,          TRINITY      952-201-3029

Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)
06-26-2010, 05:11 AM,

Sweet! Count us in - meet at Greys Cove at 1:00 pm on Sunday then???
06-26-2010, 07:27 AM,
Hi Terry! I left you a message last night - Thanks for the invite I am in for sure.

Pat
06-26-2010, 08:03 AM,
Where's that locacted at? I coming from the east metro.
Joe<br /><br />&quot;It is better to be doing than to wish you were doing&quot;-Me
06-26-2010, 09:16 AM,

OK you scurvy dogs, Sunday it is, right now the Impulse is FULL, (that means no significant (or even insignificant) others, no security blankets, no wet blankets, no total pain the ars divers, someone does need to bring some cold imported dark beers with, for any of you to board. Next question is since (no doubt) I have more dives then all of you combined, we need a little description of your dive level and experience, (IF were going wrecking) dont want to end up hull dragging myself for dragging such a bunch of guppies with. So post it here, or if your totally ashamed, at your lack of experience, leave your gear home and bring a cooler of cold imported dark beer with instead. Looking to board at 1:00 pm at Grays Bay public launch a mile south of the intersection of hwy 12/394 and hwy 101 in Wayzata just off 101. Be there or be Square.                          Capt. TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)