Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dump truck in mine
06-27-2010, 07:52 AM,
Re: Dump truck in mine
Heck no I dont mind John.......fix em if you can. My cameras not a good one. I would really like a nice video but thats a little ways away yet.
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
06-27-2010, 08:10 AM,

It is Indeed! I'm impressed! Its off the side of the Oro Verde off seven mile beach. It was too beat up to actually ride, I tried riding a good bike underwater and it just dosent work, something about that 800x difference in density, slows you up something fierce!
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
06-27-2010, 08:17 AM,

Sorry Doug, I looked at the pics you posted on my wifes laptop (which normally has a decent photo editor program) but for some reason when pics look good on that laptop, they look too dark on other computers. Very nice dive you guys had... Im still jealous!
06-27-2010, 10:28 AM,
Which pit and access is this in?
06-27-2010, 12:06 PM,
At the access at Huntington. Cant miss the trail going down the hill into the mine.
Shoot to kill, thats how I roll.
06-28-2010, 06:47 AM,
Awesome!
A dive site that cool has to get  credit in the shipwreck challenge.
I might need to take a week day drive to go dive it. I'm trying to figure out how to fit my dive gear on my CBR 1000...........  :o

06-28-2010, 07:40 AM,
just gear up with everything on but your fins - strap them to  the seat because it's hard to shift with them on!  ;D   

Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
06-28-2010, 08:01 AM,
About diving this truck... Take this for what its worth... It is probably a crime scene and being such it wouldn't give any of us divers any "good publicity" if we messed up an investigation by removing the stick that was probably holding the pedal down or untying the steering wheel. If someone told me not to dive something, it would make me want to dive it more (and I'm sure alot of you feel the same way). So just a reminder that the state is probably just an incident away from shutting down or heavily regulating us divers from diving at these pits. There was a near fatality about a week and a half ago in one of these pits and the person in jepardy was not trained in cold water or in the use of the drysuit she was wearing. Remember to dive within your training and protect our ability to dive in these pits by cleaning up after ourselves.
06-28-2010, 08:04 AM,

+1
06-28-2010, 10:07 AM,

+1
[/quote]

+2
"When diving is outlawed only outlaws will be diving"  ;D  "You can have my dive gear when you cut it off my cold dead body"  ;D "A free people ought to dive"  ;D