Remember me
Lost Password Register

Practical SCUBA Jokes
03-14-2003, 07:51 PM,
Practical SCUBA Jokes
Now I do not want this to deteriorate in to a turn your buddy's air off when s/he is not paying attention but here is something I witnessed while abaord the Nekton: There were three guys travelling together and one of them was cocking off after a day of diving and a couple of beers so the next day his two buddies, who were not quite over what had been discussed the night before took the left over breakfast sausage patties and loaded up the cocky guys mesh BCD pockets. All three plop in for the first dive of the day and needless to say it was pure bedlam. One guy trying frantically to wave off the ensuing squadrans of hungary fish and two others laughing hysterically off to the side. When they finally reboarded the dive deck the sausage victim only stated "I just don't understand what was going on down there." A second round of laughter erupted from the duo who meticulously checked their gear prior to every subsequent dive for the remainder of the week.
Scott Wemyss<br />Air Down There SCUBA <br />9 East Little Canada Road<br />Little Canada, MN 55117<br />(651) 482-0977<br />www.airdownthere.com<br />airdownthere@msn.com