Remember me
Lost Password Register

Square Lake Monday July 5th.
07-06-2010, 06:41 AM,
Square Lake Monday July 5th.
Made it out to Square Lake
***Helpful reminder, pay 5 bucks drive into campground and back your rig up to a picnic table.  Much easier than the county park option.
Met Castle and Big C.  We got there late as usually and met them out diving.  Nice guys.  Wish we had more time to talk.  Water was about 80 degrees, viz could have been better.  But it was fun, easy and relaxing.  I love just putting on a light 2mm wetsuit with hardly any weight and just goin, compared to drysuit, or heavy wet suit.  Hope to do it again.
07-06-2010, 06:28 PM,
Re: Square Lake Monday July 5th.
Nice meeting up with ya Adam. I bet I could have gone with just the outer part of my 7mm farmer john for that dive. next time....and ya.......the campground would have been a MUCH better option than the boat launch. I will know for next time.

Hey, what do you think about a multi dive / BBQ / beer / meet and greet outing in the near future?
I love relaxing after a dive with a beer and a stogie.
&quot;Gentle determination is the true strength of a man&quot;<br />My Mom<br />1946 ~ 2001<br />Cancer is not a faceless disease
07-09-2010, 09:00 AM,
sounds good, we try to dive atleast every other weekend, with annual trips in between, this weekend is shot, but well figure out something.
07-10-2010, 11:02 AM,
Sounds good
&quot;Gentle determination is the true strength of a man&quot;<br />My Mom<br />1946 ~ 2001<br />Cancer is not a faceless disease