Remember me
Lost Password Register

Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday
07-18-2010, 06:32 AM,
Re: Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday

:'(  I was hoping you'd join us but didn't want to nag you. Your early week daytime dives sound great but that work thing gets in the way.
07-18-2010, 04:51 PM,
How was Loc Lavon?
Joe<br /><br />&quot;It is better to be doing than to wish you were doing&quot;-Me
07-18-2010, 07:01 PM,
Had a good time diving with Bill and Lynn. It was similar to Square in terms of vis. 4 - 10'. Water was nice and warm and even the thermo was not all that cold.  The lake is an old gravel pit - max depth of 35' although we only got to 24'.

You know what they say - a poor day of diving is better than...
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
07-18-2010, 07:46 PM,
sorry I wasn't able to come say HI, like a number of others around the metro, I had no power this morning so had to do some running around...

maybe next time!

Jon
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
07-18-2010, 07:54 PM,

I don't know what was more fun - the dive or sitting around bs-ing afterwards. Thanks guys!

07-19-2010, 08:17 AM,
Hey - Thanks for diving you guys. It was really great meeting you, and please let me know if you are heading out in the future.

Take it easy,

Bill