Remember me
Lost Password Register

Fargo/Moorhead Buddy
07-15-2010, 08:52 PM,
Fargo/Moorhead Buddy
Any one from the F/M or Lakes area looking for a dive partner.  I've been certified for about 8 years but have logged very few dives.  I'd like to get out with someone who doesn't mind me taking my time the first few dives to get re-aquatinted with my dive gear.  I'm open to sunday dives and anything during the week right after work.

I hope to hear from you guys!
07-21-2010, 10:51 PM,
Re: Fargo/Moorhead Buddy
have you been to the scuba shop Northwest Divers in Moorhead....Rick is great!!!!
07-22-2010, 08:41 AM,
I have!  I got certified in collage from Micks Scuba.  They were great up until the last few times I went in there.  I felt like more of an inconvenience to them so I went to northwest (about 4 blocks from my house).  Rick was super helpful and sat down with me and went over his wet suits (I'm in the market).  He also invited me to go with on some of the trips they are doing soon.  Unfortunately I can't, I have weddings (I'm a wedding photographer).

Needless to say, hes got a customer for life.  Great guy!

Still in the market for a dive buddy!
07-22-2010, 08:52 AM,
Hey Arkman,
do you ever do underwater photography.. or video?
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
07-22-2010, 10:04 AM,

I haven't yet.  The cameras that I shoot would require a $1200-1500 investment just for the case.  Thats more that I can swing.  Some time I'd love to rent one and get out and give it a shot.