Remember me
Lost Password Register

Monday August 2nd - Perch Lake around noon or 1 pm
07-30-2010, 02:46 PM,
Monday August 2nd - Perch Lake around noon or 1 pm
Looking at diving Perch Lake Monday the 2nd. Looking at somewhere around noon or 1:00 pm

Any interest???
08-01-2010, 11:13 AM,
Re: Monday August 2nd - Perch Lake around noon or 1 pm
Tomorrows the day! Never dove Perch before, looking forward to it!
08-01-2010, 08:20 PM,
OK - plan is meet at Perch at 1:30 pm - come on out!!

My cell 612-220-4369!!!
08-02-2010, 06:20 PM,
it was fun to get back in the water again!  and even more fun to hang out with dive friends!!!  hope you guys had a great second dive - my buddy couldn't come out to play, but by the time I found that out I was too lazy to turn around to head for Square Lk...
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
08-02-2010, 11:59 PM,
2nd dive at Square was great! Met up with Mike and Sandy at Square. They were doing a class for a 1st check out dive and were happy to see us.

We all sat around to let the class get settled then commenced our dive when they came up for thier interval between dives......

Saw the big catfish that usually sits in the tank at another platform and was so tame, someone in our group was able to play a lil bit with him.

Vis was about 3' all the way around at any depth but we didnt dive until about 6-6:30 pm so take it for what its worth

Hung out after the class left for a little bit and had a good time!!!

Thanks for coming all!!!

See ya'll on the next one!!!
08-03-2010, 08:34 PM,
We must of just missed each other.  Some friends and I were there in the morning at the camp grounds.
Hope all is well.

Musky
08-04-2010, 10:41 PM,

We dove Square after Perch - mostly because Mike and Sandy were therew at Square.

We got to Square at about 6 pm - and dove around 6:30-6:45 pm

Sat around with Mike and Sandy for a beer or two...GOOD TIMES.

Had a blast - Bill come on out next Monday - there is a post by Lynn for divers............