Remember me
Lost Password Register

Aquaventure Air & Nitrox Fill Cards
08-02-2010, 05:17 PM,
Aquaventure Air & Nitrox Fill Cards
Good News!

Aquaventure is now offering Air and Nitrox Fill Cards! 

Air Card:  10 Air fills for $60
Nitrox Card:  10 Pre-Mix (32% or 36%) Nitrox Fills for $80.

Happy Diving!

Aquaventure Dive & Photo Center
10024 County Road 81
Maple Grove, MN  55369
763-424-8717

Aquaventure Dive &amp; Photo Center<br />10024 CO Rd. 81<br />Maple Grove, MN 55369<br />www.AquaventureScuba.com<br />763.424.8717<br /><br />Follow us at:<br />www.facebook.com/AquaventureScuba
08-12-2010, 12:54 PM,
Re: Aquaventure Air & Nitrox Fill Cards
I was very pleased when I went to fill my tanks and found out about this. This brings Aquaventure more in line with the other shops in town.

Thanks for listening to your customers!
08-12-2010, 02:23 PM,
Re: Aquaventure Air & Nitrox Fill Cards
For those of you that haven't visited AquaVenture in Maple Grove yet -- they are rapidly becoming the premiere shop in town.  The new owners have done a terrific job of promoting the sport with kids and getting them involved in diving.  Steve has a great section in the shop completely dedicated to U/W photography and covers the gamat from low cost, affordable equipment to the high end stuff for the pros.  They have also recently started a full fun dive schedule that offers all of us opportunities to dive in a variety of locations around the area.

The new deal on air fills is yet another sign that these guys are "getting it" --they inherited their fill prices from the previous owner and had the business sense to change.

Please consider these guys the next time to need a fill, some equipment, or additional training.