Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Monday Aug. 9th at Little Long Lake in Minnetonka, 6:00 PM
08-08-2010, 10:06 PM,
Re: Dive Monday Aug. 9th at Little Long Lake in Minnetonka, 6:00 PM
my head is completely stuffed up.. this heat must've released alot of pollen..  I don't think I'll be diving, but I'm going to try to come by and say hi at least..  I don't want to risk being stuffed up tomorrow night and diving Sad
08-09-2010, 12:09 AM,

Glad your at least going to stop by - Kevin said it will be nice to have company while Lynn and I (and whomever else) dives!
08-09-2010, 09:16 AM,
Can you tell me how to get to Little Long Lake. I might try and make it. Thanks
08-09-2010, 12:21 PM,

If you go to 'divesites' on the menu on the top of the screen and then find Little Long Lake (West of 'tonka), you can select directions. We're meeting at the boat ramp on Game Farm Rd.
08-09-2010, 12:42 PM,

Public Boat Access: Located on Northeast side of lake off Co. Rd. 110 & Game Farm Rd!!!!!

If you want to follow Kevin and I we can wait for you. We will be leaving our place in Coon Rapids at 5:00 pm

LMK 612-220-4369
08-09-2010, 04:27 PM,
Thank you for the offer to follow Kevin, I didn't see it until 5:19. Sad However I got directions and it said it would take me 1 hr 45 min. to get there. At this point I was really searching for my passion to go diving, because 4 hrs of driving was clouding my vision. I will wait till the lake is a little closer, an hour from Cambridge I can handle.
Thanks gals for the warm welcome anyway.
Joel
08-09-2010, 11:17 PM,
Tonight was a blast!!

Pulled into the parking lot and lo and behold, saw a familiar figure hanging out just watching the lake......GRUMPY!!!!!!!

Grumpy sat and chilled out while Lisa and I geared up - kept Kevin company while we dove......we surfaced on our way back and saw Lisa!!! ScubaQueen going out for a dive!

Got on the shore and whoa - Robert was hanging out with the guys!!! Then we noticed Lynn's freind Brenda was hanging out as well!!!!

Turned out to be a VERY nice turn out today!!! Lisa showed off her new drysuit (OMG PINK CAMO ON IT!!!!!, SO FREAKING JEALOUS!!!!!!!!)

Lynn found a digital camera and I found then got totally caught up in an ice fishing pole...LMAO

Was an awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the next one all : )!!!!!
08-10-2010, 07:33 AM,
now I really wish I had come back from up north earlier than I did so I could have come out to play!  sounds like I missed another fun one!
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
08-10-2010, 08:02 AM,

I'd like to point out that the only people diving were the women.  >Big Grin ;D

It was great to see everyone. So fun to meet the infamous Grumpy and good to see Lisa and Robert (wish I had chatted with you more). Always fun to dive with Angie and see Kevin.
08-10-2010, 11:17 AM,
I wish that I could have did a dive with you gals, but I wanted to let my kids play in the water and wouldn't feel very comfortable diving while they were playing.  Maybe next time.