Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Wazee this weekend
08-11-2010, 06:52 PM,
Lake Wazee this weekend
I'm heading over to Lake Wazee this weekend, probably heading down on Friday and diving all day Saturday. Others from Aquaventure are going down for fun dives (along with OW cert dives) and I know there are other events occurring at the same time. Anyone else going down?

I'm also debating if I can make it up to the North Shore on Sunday to meet up with some other divers for a couple of dives.

08-11-2010, 07:32 PM,
Re: Lake Wazee this weekend
My family and I will be there as well. Heading up Sat morn and coming back Sun. Staying with my local dive shop owner and his family as he has some students tagging along as well. We shall see how the crowd situation goes as I hear the local dive shop will be out and about as well. I have never been and this is my daughters first OW dives after getting certified last sat so we are looking forward to it. My wife is looking forward to lounging by the pool and on the beach with her books after hitting the trails on her bike.
&quot;Gentle determination is the true strength of a man&quot;<br />My Mom<br />1946 ~ 2001<br />Cancer is not a faceless disease