Remember me
Lost Password Register

sweet deal
08-31-2010, 10:08 AM,
Re: sweet deal
Gary at Tri-state might make an appointment for you to drop it off.  And there is MSD in Brainerd.
It’s good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling.<br />~Mark Twain
08-31-2010, 02:22 PM,
I called tri state, but hes not available when I am.  I think it would be more expensive to drive to DL just to bring the tanks in then drive back later to get them.  Maybe if he is available on a sundays i could drop it off and we can go dive for the day, then it would be worth it ;D
08-31-2010, 04:16 PM,
I agree.. I called him and he swung by and picked up the tanks, and delivered them back to me acouple of days later.  Quick turn around and didn't even have to haul the tanks anywhere Smile 
08-31-2010, 07:25 PM,
Arkman is in Fargo, and it's 250+ miles to Chaska from there.  Life is tough out on the tundra.
It’s good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling.<br />~Mark Twain
08-31-2010, 08:34 PM,

He is still worth the call.  I believe he travels the five state area doing hydros for fire departments.  He just might be in your area doing some hydros.

08-31-2010, 10:05 PM,
Actually I talked to him tonight.  I'm going to be in the twin cities this weekend and he agreed to do it sunday morning.  I will meet him either in Chaska or wherever his is.  $25 bucks for a Hydro/Visual Eddy/Fill...you can't go wrong, and he seems like a super nice guy.  I'm hoping my old walter kiddies pass so I can use them again.  I'm nervous about it but I guess thats what the test are for.  If they pass then all is good...right?