Remember me
Lost Password Register

Time to blow some bubbles
09-21-2010, 09:03 PM,
Time to blow some bubbles
Okay guys, I have not been submerged for almost 6 weeks now due to.... so it's time to blow some bubbles.

Talked to Trinity the other day and we are open to suggestions for diving this weekend. Yes, we are aware of the fact that MSD is hosting their DiveFest, but we are looking for other opportunities that may exist.

So whomever wants to join two "old fart kick-ass take no prisoners" divers, let us know.
Dave Torry
Alexandria, MN
612-799-3201
09-21-2010, 10:10 PM,
Re: Time to blow some bubbles
I might be interested, but that is kinda up in the air. Location/distance of the dive site, along with getting my boiler up and running in time to get there are my two biggest obstacles right now. Heat in the house trumps diving.  :o

I don't want my last dive of the year to be in less than 4 feet of water on Lake Minnetonka.

Sunday might work out better for me, lets get talking tough the weekend is almost here.
09-22-2010, 06:59 AM,
[

So whomever wants to join two "old fart kick-ass take no prisoners" divers, let us know.
[/quote]

Dave and I have had a few health bummers lately, so its only "take no prisoners" at this time, (due to not being able, to take any :-\) I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good as Dave ever was, and were back now ready to take it steep and deep, thinking somewhere new, the nice weekends are coming to an end, looking forward to it, this weekend.         T

Hey Dave this ones for you, but we need better vis. next time.

Attached Files
.jpg   Victoria and I.jpg (Size: 58.33 KB / Downloads: 97)
.jpg   Victoria and I.jpg (Size: 58.33 KB / Downloads: 97)
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
09-22-2010, 02:49 PM,
Anybody free to dive on Friday? I'd love go Sat. and Sun too, but my son has a soccer games both days! Anyway, if anyone is free on Fri, please let me know.
09-22-2010, 08:15 PM,
Well, looks like I will have all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to "Blow Bubbles."

I am open to diving any and all of these days, I am hoping that my good buddy Terry can join me for all of them, then again, he already has "One foot in the grave and the other on a bannana peel." I won't go any deeper than you will buddy, wait, I might just go deeper, then catch you on the way up during my "deep water stop."

And just for the record, I have forgotten more about diving than you will ever know, and get your hands off my new girlfriend!!! I am off for a week and you are already moving in on my lady.

Dangerous Dave
Dave Torry
Alexandria, MN
612-799-3201
09-24-2010, 07:19 AM,
I would be interested on diving Sunday - Terry, getting old is hell. I just wish my mom would have told me that years ago - instead I had to find out for myself  Wink.
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
09-25-2010, 08:57 AM,
Id be game for sunday.  Just did some minor work on my drysuit and would like to test it out. Smile
09-26-2010, 12:07 AM,
Anybody pick a lake yet?