Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Minnetonka ZEBRA MUSSEL RESEARCH Volunteer Dive...9/13/10 & 9/14/10
09-13-2010, 10:22 PM,
Re: Lake Minnetonka ZEBRA MUSSEL RESEARCH Volunteer Dive...9/13/10 & 9/14/10
Der - my reg is in for service or I would totally be down for this

BTW - Spotted Joel in the video! Ha Scubasleep!!!
09-15-2010, 08:49 AM,
Hey I just want to say a special thanks to Chris, Uday, Steve, the DNR and all who helped make yesterday's Zebra Mussel search possible. The people, the food, the atmosphere were all great. I did 4 dives with a couple of search and recovery divers who know Minnetonka like the backs of their hands. We got back to the marina about 5...we found small ones at about every site, but no mother lode of adults...BTW, I still have Scuba Center's BC, but I called them and told them I'll bring it by today...
09-15-2010, 10:21 AM,
I had a great time diving also, and met some fun people to dive with. I would also like to thank Gabe, the owner of Tonka Bay Marina, for helping in everything including the use of his barges and his time to drive us to all of the dive sites, and more.
My last dive on Tuesday just about every rock had like 4-6 juvenile muscles on it and we found 2 rocks with mature adults on them. That made it fun to find what you are looking for.

eddy- sorry I missed ya at the end. I will send you a PM to exchange info.

I made it on channel 11 news yesterday too. ( a much better pose too) lol
09-15-2010, 05:53 PM,
Hey Scubasleep, (Joel, right?) glad to hear you got on TV...let me know if you're planning to do any diving this weekend. I can get free Sunday...