Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive with Great Whites...
03-24-2003, 12:12 PM,
Dive with Great Whites...
Someone sent me this today and thought it was worth posting... if you want to dive with Great Whites that is Wink

Great White Shark Diving in the USA is now a reality with Absolute Adventures-Shark Diver

Join us with your dive group in 2003 at Isla Guadalupe, Mexico out of San Diego, California for 5 days of shark diving/world class tuna fishing excitement. The ultimate dive experience is close to home, and you can get everything you're looking for in just 5 days!

Absolute Adventures-Shark Diver offers solid incentive packages for groups and whole boat charters like up to $3200 (USD) cash back, discounts and free expeditions for group leaders. Your expedition will feature 100 foot vis, multiple Great Whites at our cages all day long and world class tuna fishing all included in one price. The only thing you have to lose this year is another amazing dive vacation!

2003 Expedition Dates, Discounts and Incentives

Oct 2-6: Sold Out
Oct 8-12: Sold Out
Oct 14-18: Sold Out
Oct 20-24: Sold Out
Oct 26-30: Open

Nov 1-5: Open
Nov 7-11: Open
Nov 13-17: Open
Nov 19-23: Open

If you have the divers we have the sharks, join us for 2003 and let us introduce you and your divers to "Mr.Big" Great White shark diving in the USA We look forward to your phone call.
03-24-2003, 12:44 PM,
Re:Dive with Great Whites...
Man...that would be awesome! :o
03-24-2003, 02:33 PM,
Holy Cow! For that price do you get a GW replica to take home as a remberance?
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tom
04-23-2003, 11:14 AM,
Has anybody ever dove with Great Whites or have had an unexpectd encounter with a Great White?
04-23-2003, 12:10 PM,
I would hope to never encounter a Great White unless I was in a steel cage man. Isn't Australia a hot bed for Great Whites? It seems I remember hearing stories of divers being killed and or eaten by them in Australia. Several years ago I had heard about a honey moon couple that ended up being lunch for a GW shark. :o
04-24-2003, 03:02 PM,
That's one good thing about lake diving, that you are the biggest fish in the sea Smile Becoming some sharks lunch doesn't sound enticing :'(
05-16-2003, 09:29 AM,
Here's an interesting site on Great White Sharks. Lots of detailed info, images, history, links, etc. as well as a section on diving with GW's:

- Dan
05-16-2003, 10:02 AM,
Thanks for the link. That's a great site! Wink
05-16-2003, 11:01 AM,
I have added the link to the Websites topic